Wednesday, March 2, 2016

My 2016 Reading List

This is a shorter list than other years. But in all honesty I have never made a list. I usually have an idea of some books I want or need to read and then I read whatever the wind blows my way. 

This is where it's at right now, but I will add random books that come up on my radar that I just don't want to pass up or wait on. Like, Me Before You, so I can watch the movie this June!

Hoping more than anything that when I read I will also take notes and stay steady in my commonplace book. My kids saw me highlight yesterday, that's not a bad choice either.


Jane Eyre
Jayber Crow
The Great Divorce

The Screwtape Letters
Till We Have Faces  (re read)
The Count of Monte Cristo
Famous Men of Rome ( Read aloud with kids)
Augustus Caesar's World ( Read aloud with kids)
Bruchko
Consider This (re read)
Poems for a Happy Life
The Iliad and The Odyssey 
Understood Betsy ( with daughter)
A Long Walk to Water ( with kids) 
Wildflower
The Supper of the Lamb
The Orchardist 
Brooklyn 
Nazi Officer's Wife
Why I Wake Early



 Cheers to reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment